Saturday 6 February 2010

"Remember"; Inspiration!

 (by Nsae)
>>>
Let me tell you a story!

Once you were a queen and a prince, and you only had one week to get you knowing!
Remember how you hesitated, but finally took a chance & grasped the hand of your dearest!
Remember how luck was on your side, that played you together, joined into one task!
And remember how your glances touched your skin!
How you got washed away by words, who flushed you into new seas of colour and inspiration!

Remember how you woke up to a world in which such magic can happen, without regret!
Now that you remember, fly my fool! Into new skies!

>>>
I HAD a thirst,
I had a dance or two with you!

Now I remember them, and dance in the dark,
because I have closed my eyes, beeing back at the sparkling dancefloor, dancing towards tomorrow!


Magically, you say, I remember; stepping into a NEW future!

No comments: